We Connect the Dots
We are a boutique fiduciary portfolio manager on the Fidelity platform who educate and encourage clients to build a bright financial future.
Nurturing relationships with people
and fiercely protecting their assets.
We educate and empower our clients so they have confidence in their financial future.
Our focus is on two things - education and transparency
The Reagan Holloway Difference
We have a simple, six-step process
How We Work
Our focus is to educate, putting you first in every decision and regularly reviewing assets with you – building strategies that fit your priorities and objectives.
What We Offer
Reagan Holloway is a boutique fiduciary portfolio manager on the Fidelity platform that educates and encourages clients to build a bright financial future. We are academic, relatable, and focused on research and results which build trust with each unique client.
Let us help connect the dots financially.
Investment Consulting and
Reagan Holloway provides its clients with no-cost consultations and a variety of wealth management services:
- Portfolio Management – Academically-designed, model-driven, fiduciary services
- Investment Consulting — Ongoing investment advice for set fee
- Asset Management — Stocks, bonds, mutual funds, fee-based accounts
- Wealth Transfer – Family planning, generation-skipping, tax considerations
- Educational – Newsletter service, consultations, seminars
- Retirement Planning— IRAs, Roth IRAs, Inherited IRAs, IRA Rollovers, 401K Plans
- Employer Retirement Plans — 401k plan set up, Simple & SEP IRAs
- Financial Planning — In-depth financial analysis
- College Savings — 529 plans, educational IRAs & TODs
- Estate Planning/Trust Services – Coordinate with experienced professionals
Meet the Principals
They’ve worked together for more than 17 years with a strong value of customer service to a sincere level of intimate friendship with their clients. Meet Christy, the relationship manager and Keith, the portfolio manager.
Keith C. Reagan, Sr.
Keith has been a registered financial advisor for more than 30 years and was recently recognized as a Five-Star Wealth Manager for a ninth year in a row as seen in The Wall Street Journal. Keith graduated from the College of William & Mary in 1988 and is currently an instructor at W&M with the Osher Institute. His post-graduate work includes executive education at The Wharton School of Business. Learn more about Keith.
Christy has worked with Keith Reagan for more than 17 years. Having earned her Securities Licenses 7 and 66, she began as an administrative assistant. A graduate of Christopher Newport University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing, Christy became a partner in 2016. Learn more about Christy.